We Indians love experimenting with flavors and spices when it comes to Crackling fried dishes. Unfortunately, making such dishes fumes out many contaminated air molecules, plus splatters oil droplets over the kitchen’s ceilings and walls. Here Kitchen chimneys play a crucial role by throwing all the smoke, gas, and muggy oil droplets out of the kitchen.
Kitchen Chimney is placed vertically above the stove to ensure that it consumes all the gases and fumes and further wipes them out regularly. A modern kitchen is incomplete without a kitchen chimney; Read till the end to know more about the kitchen chimney’s benefits, features, as well as its types.
Kitchen Chimney Benefits
Kitchen chimneys have made cooking easier due to their flexible, modern, and stylish features. Every modern kitchen requires a cooking environment that is free from Grime, Noxious fumes, and muggy oils.
People do use exhaust fans, doors, and windows for ventilation, but chimneys do it at a much faster pace and in a very smooth, flexible, and quick manner.
Apart from channeling out the fumes and unwanted gases, chimneys also create an environment that keeps harmful insects and rodents out of the kitchen.
Significant Features of Chimneys
Before you head out to buy a chimney for your modern kitchen, read these essential features-
- Requires low maintenance
Due to its Auto-cleaning facility, your kitchen friendly chimney requires zero or low maintenance, which automatically cuts down a lot of expenditure.
- Creates less noise
It becomes so irritating when you hear unwanted noises while cooking or making your favorite dishes. Unlike exhaust fan, kitchen chimney creates less noise, making it a convenient and flexible option.
- Consists of more Suction Power
If your kitchen involves cooking oily and spicy meals, you would require a powerful appliance like a kitchen chimney to exhaust out undesirable gases and fumes.
- Flexible oil collector
If you wish to keep your kitchen grime or oil-free, then a detachable oil collector in a chimney helps you collect oil particles to avoid contamination.
- Energy-saving features
Apart from a kitchen-friendly feature, the kitchen chimney is also an energy-saving appliance involving delicate features and controls that optimize minimal energy.
Types of Chimneys
Chimney Based on Installation:
- Ceiling mounted Chimney installed above the stove and is perfect for island type of kitchen.
- Wall-mounted chimney installed on the kitchen wall that consumes all the grime and gases and throws out in the air.
Chimney Based on Filters:
- Charcoal Filter chimney is made of charcoal slate having multiple holes that remove harmful or contaminated gases.
- Cassette filter chimney constitutes layers of aluminum or steel mesh filters to absorb the particles and let the smoke flow freely.
- The baffle filter chimney is made of steel, having a slated design. The filter panel of such chimney is flexible and allows the smoke to escape while blocking the grease from doing so.
Chimney Based on Fittings:
- Duct chimneys Ducts out the grime, gases, smoke, and heat via aluminum pipe or PVC.
- A ductless chimney absorbs heat, smoke, and grease while stopping other substances.
To make your kitchen modern and flexible, shop the extremely versatile chimney type complementing your kitchen outlook.